Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clearing reports
osCommerce Community Support Forums > General Topics > General Chit-Chat
malkie1000
I'm at a new phase of my os commerce site and want to zero out the reports to track the popularity of the revamped products list. How do you clear/ zero out the orders to date, products purchased and products viewed to date reports in the report module?

malkie blink.gif
diy
QUOTE (malkie1000 @ Aug 21 2008, 04:06 PM) *
I'm at a new phase of my os commerce site and want to zero out the reports to track the popularity of the revamped products list. How do you clear/ zero out the orders to date, products purchased and products viewed to date reports in the report module?

malkie blink.gif

Products views is a part of table products description in the database

CODE
INSERT INTO `products_description` (`products_id`, `language_id`, `products_name`, `products_description`, `products_url`, `products_viewed`)

So you should redump your products description with the last value set to zero

again products ordered is a part of products table

CODE
INSERT INTO `products` (`products_id`, `products_quantity`, `products_model`, `products_image`, `products_price`, `products_date_added`, `products_last_modified`, `products_date_available`, `products_weight`, `products_status`, `products_tax_class_id`, `manufacturers_id`, `products_ordered`)

So again you should redump the info of the table with the last value set to zero

if you have time to spare try it first on a TEST database and backup the original one
malkie1000
QUOTE (diy @ Aug 21 2008, 05:40 PM) *
Products views is a part of table products description in the database

CODE
INSERT INTO `products_description` (`products_id`, `language_id`, `products_name`, `products_description`, `products_url`, `products_viewed`)

So you should redump your products description with the last value set to zero

again products ordered is a part of products table

CODE
INSERT INTO `products` (`products_id`, `products_quantity`, `products_model`, `products_image`, `products_price`, `products_date_added`, `products_last_modified`, `products_date_available`, `products_weight`, `products_status`, `products_tax_class_id`, `manufacturers_id`, `products_ordered`)

So again you should redump the info of the table with the last value set to zero

if you have time to spare try it first on a TEST database and backup the original one

Thank you very much
malkie1000
Thanks very much
eww
that's too much work.
try this instead: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2246
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2009 Invision Power Services, Inc.