Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Master Dealer account for wholesales
osCommerce Community Support Forums > osCommerce Online Merchant v2.x > Contributions / Add-Ons > Contribution Development
ken0306
Hi, one of my customer has the website base on the osc, I install the B2B contribution and few difference things for create orders on the website.

The website is for the distributions company, they have 3 master agents for 3 difference regions. Currently all small dealer login as customer in the osc front end. Only administrator can login to backend editing order and create orders. As this point, the master dealer can't monitor their online sales. So I looking for a contributions that allow the master dealer to monitor their own regional sales.

Does OSCommerce has any contributions can do this function????
sorry for my English......
Thank you
ken
ken0306
After I read though the order table and the customer table, I plan to add one extra master_id field in customer table and the order table. So, each customer assign a master id, and each order will also come with the customer id and master id.
Can someone tell me which php file that holding the sql script for display orders information?
thank you.
ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2009 Invision Power Services, Inc.