Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I HATE the new format of this forum, period.
osCommerce Community Support Forums > General Topics > General Chit-Chat
puggybelle
Has my computer been taken over by aliens or am I having to click on a thread only to find the first post and a bunch of links underneath it to read?

Awful. I'll never click on anything here again. I'll pay close attention in my Google search results to the 'lo-fi' version which actually holds a page of replies, one after the other.

What is going on? This SUCKS.

- Andrea
Coopco
QUOTE (puggybelle @ Nov 2 2008, 02:27 PM) *
Has my computer been taken over by aliens or am I having to click on a thread only to find the first post and a bunch of links underneath it to read?

Awful. I'll never click on anything here again. I'll pay close attention in my Google search results to the 'lo-fi' version which actually holds a page of replies, one after the other.

- Andrea

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

This is near the bottom of the page.
Jack_mcs
QUOTE (puggybelle @ Nov 1 2008, 11:27 PM) *

- Andrea
The display mode will switch like that once in a while for some reason. Just click on the Options dropdown list and select standard mode.

Jack
germ
Related thread:

click me
puggybelle
I thought life was coming to an end. I was so upset for days.

Crawling back into bed and feeling really dopey now.... blink.gif

But, hey! Thank You for clarifying this; I just assumed it was some new thing done to keep search engines from indexing the spam posts. LOL!

- Andrea
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2009 Invision Power Services, Inc.