Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quantity for Product Attributes Mod (Installing Problem)
osCommerce Community Support Forums > osCommerce Online Merchant v2.x > Contributions / Add-Ons > Contribution Development
catapult
Hello

I am trying to install Quantity for Product Attributes Mod, so i can insert quantities to my products according to size/colours/etc.

I have uploaded the files, and i see the 'quantity' box in my products attributes page in my Admin panel but I get an error as soon as i enter a number and try to proceed.

I also do not understand the install instructions that says

---
====================================

Installation

====================================

Copy the following files into there required locations:

product_info.php -> catalog/product_info.php
checkout_process.php -> catalog/checkout_process.php
categories.php -> catalog/admin/categories.php
products_attributes.php -> catalog/admin/products_attributes.php

The following SQL query will need to be run:

ALTER TABLE `products_attributes` ADD `options_quantity` INT( 11 ) ;

This will add the the field options_quantity to products_attributes.

----

How do i run an sql query, and alter that table? What does it mean? I am familiar with html, etc, but know next to nothing about SQLs. Been looking around for answers and Im still clueless.

Has anyone been using this, installed it without a problem? would like to hear from you too.

I would appreciate some help, thanks in advance!

x
catapult
Also, if there are other ways (hopefully less complicated!) for me to add quantities to my product attributes, please share.

Thanks smile.gif

catapult
I have discovered the wonders of PHP Admin! thank you.

my problem now is, why cant i order more than one of each item? Even tho there is a lot of stock left?

x
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2009 Invision Power Services, Inc.