Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Errors in "Install Guide" for Authorize Net AIM contrib
osCommerce Community Support Forums > osCommerce Online Merchant v2.x > Contributions / Add-Ons > Payment Modules > Authorize.net
roger5
On the first page of the Install Guide, one is told to "Run this SQL query on your store's database:"

ALTER TABLE 'orders' ADD 'transaction_details' NEXT NULL AFTER 'cc_expires';

I got syntax errors if I ran the query like this, using the "mysql_send.php" program from the book "PHP & MySQL for Dummies" (which uses mysqli instead of mysql commands). But after I eliminated the single quote marks from the query, then it worked just fine, as...

ALTER TABLE orders ADD transaction_details NEXT NULL AFTER cc_expires ;

I don't know enough about MySQL queries to know why this is so.

Another problem I found with the Install Guide was on page 2, where it said to make a change to the catalog/admin/orders.php . The problem is that "before" and "after" examples shown are identical. There is no indication just what changes need to be made.

- Roger
roger5

To clarify my prior post, I used the "mysql_send.php" program, downloaded from the book's author's website, to enter and run the suggested MySQL query.

- Roger
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2009 Invision Power Services, Inc.